Vaporizer Kit includes
- One Maple Launch Box Vaporizer
- Two Ready to Use Pre-Charged Batteries
- Two Battery Protector Caps
- A Smart Battery Charger
- Cleaning Brush
- Draw Stem
- The Magic-Flight Felt-Lined Tin
- Lifetime Functional Warranty
Advanced DesignOur vaporizer concept is the result of more than a decade of careful product development, including extensive prototyping, testing, and review (the current release is 63.7). Although our product may appear to be very simple, each Launch Box vaporizer represents the effort of many skilled craftsman, and encompasses more than a week of effort from start to finish.
As is so often the case, to make something appear truly simple actually requires a surprising amount of complexity and effort. Each Box, and even some of the accessories, are manually created using methods of our own design on tools we custom built.
If you already own another vaporizer and are interested in what makes the Launch Box vaporizer special, please read our design FAQ.
- Fill the trench with dry, ground material (the drier the herb and the finer the grind the better) but don't tamp it down.
- Push the battery all of the way in and begin drawing fairly slowly after about 3 seconds.
- Draw on the Box for 12 to 14 seconds and then remove the battery. Don't forget this. Ever. You will ruin the trenchful of herb and cross over from vaporization to smoking. (Note: new models come equipped with a push-back ring for the battery, so that the battery will lose contact when pressure is released. This ring can be removed if so desired.)
- Shake the Box or stir the trench between hits.
- Connoisseurs always use a fresh battery. However, if you want to squeeze more juice out of a weakened battery (i.e. any battery that has been used once) and feel like a smaller trench anyway, you can safely under-fill the trench as well. Mileage will vary as to battery strength/health.
- Repeat as needed!
Check our FAQsTo assist you in learning everything you might want to know about our products, we have compiled the following lists of frequently asked questions (FAQs). Please read through them so that you may be enabled make good decisions about what will truly benefit you.
If you have never owned a vaporizer before, are new to vaporization, or do not currently have a Launch Box, please click here.
If you have already purchased a Launch Box vaporizer and are interested in getting even better performance from it, please see our recommended usage techniques FAQ. You may also want to see our Tips on batteries and chargers, or the notes on box maintainence.
If you have other questions, not already answered in the FAQs above, or are having trouble with your Launch Box, please contact us or access our warranty support.
Learn MoreWe want you to be as informed as possible so that you can truly make the right choice for your needs, even if it means not using one of our products! We believe in the personal freedom and responsibility of each person to make their own choices, and we affirm that you are ultimately the best authority as to what is right for you in your life. Extensive user maintained information about the Launch Box can also be found at: